If you are looking for a suitable job in the medical field, you can get a degree in physical therapy. A short-term physical therapy course can help you find a suitable job. This course falls under the category of paramedic education. The emphasis is obviously on the development of health workers in this field. Another name for this course is physiotherapy. Physiotherapy treatment is part of rehabilitation medicine. It is mainly focused on the biological activities of the organism. If you cannot walk or move easily, you should see a physical therapist who can best help you by prescribing and performing certain exercises.
The physical therapist’s work is crucial in that he/she is concerned with the patient’s movement. With physical ailments and problems, the movements of the body are restricted. This situation requires immediate treatment and assistance. If you have an elderly family member, you can easily understand the importance of a physical therapist.
The physiotherapist is very skilled in this area. It can help the muscles and bones of the body move smoothly. The degree of physical therapist can be obtained after completing the 10+2 study in science subjects. During this course you will be supported and guided in the treatment of a patient with various disabilities. This course is very attractive because it gives a lot of information about body parts. You can do some simple exercises to keep your body in shape.
Course scope TPD:
If you are interested in a career with a physiotherapy degree, you should go for it as it offers many exciting opportunities. After this two-year course, you can get a job as a physical therapist in a hospital or clinic. They pay decent wages for skilled workers. Also in a hospital and clinic you can learn a lot and gain a lot of knowledge. Many rehab centers are always looking for an experienced physical therapist. If you want, you can join such centers to treat patients and provide them with the necessary care. You can also get a good experience on this course.
Besides all this, you can open your own clinic where you will have the opportunity to serve the patients in the best possible way. It also appears that many gyms, sports and fitness centers are looking for physical therapists. You can also join them for better visibility. The scope of the TPD course is vast and exciting. You can have a great career with this course. It can bring you both money and prestige. If you are passionate about serving people, this is the profession for you.
TPD Course requirements:
You must have specific skills that can make you popular in this field. Let’s look at some of the skills required in this area. This discussion will allow you to learn more about the course.
- You need better communication skills. It is best if you have good interpersonal skills. This way you can reach patients quickly. Therefore, it is good that you are strong in English. It would be helpful if you knew how to listen, too.
- It helps if you are able to lead the team well. You may be asked to lead or manage a team.
- You should have the best possible experience with medical equipment and gadgets.
- Most importantly, you will be able to respond to patients’ health concerns. You deal with a lot of patients. They can have different types of health problems. You have to have the patience to listen to them and deal with the situation.
- It is worth trying to keep up to date with the latest developments and improvements in this area. This is only possible if you read several books and magazines on the subject. You can get all the recent information on this topic by visiting many websites and books written on this topic. Nowadays it’s much easier with smartphones. You can keep up to date with the latest inventions and developments.
BPT course fee:
The most important thing depends on the kind of university you choose. Reports showed that the average cost of the course ranged from INR 10,000 to INR 80,000. You can choose the university that suits you. You can also take out a student loan for the course if you need to. You can pay me back when you have a job. This is an easy and better option for candidates.
BPT Training Admission criteria:
In this section you will learn more about the admission requirements for this course. It is observed that the method of access to the DPT and BPT courses is similar. It depends on the candidate who chooses the course. Many universities prefer a portfolio or previous work experience. Much more weight is given to these candidates than to freshmen. Let’s move on to the central part of the discussion.
- Admission to this course requires the successful completion of a 10+2 course from an accredited university or institution. You must have the 12. Provide a standard with a scientific basis. Students in Letters and Commerce are not eligible for this course.
- You must score at least 45% in each of the subjects, such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology. They will not receive students under this brand.
- It is useful to prepare for the entrance exams organized by many universities. To be admitted to these universities, you must pass a test. Most tests are administered using multiple choice answers. Please take courses to help you pass the exam.
- You need to be well prepared, as many universities also hold face-to-face interviews with applicants. The staff consists of renowned professors and university departments.
BPT Course evaluations:
It is important to note that the DPT course lasts two years. You must pass all exams in these two years. The exam is based on a 100-point scale and the duration is limited to 3 hours. It would be nice if you make the minimum percentage of points needed to pass the exam. You need to prepare for the internal assessment, which has 25 points. An internal evaluation will be carried out for both years.
However, you must have done an internship at an approved location within the past year. This course is mandatory and required for this course. The practical part of the exam is very exciting and awesome. You must complete the registration process at each annual review. This can be done online or offline. You must pay a certain amount for each year of training and at the time of the exam.
TPD Course Evaluation Centres
There are exam centers for DPT courses in almost every city in India. All major cities in India like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata and Chandigarh. If you are in the states surrounding these cities, you may want to visit them before the exam. The examination centers are well equipped with modern technology and equipment. The test can be done without much effort.
Curriculum for TPD Course:
Let’s take a look at the program. This will give you a clear idea of the structure of the subjects in the study.
- Introduction to physiotherapy
- Pathology and microbiology – basics. Biochemistry
- Basic care
- first aid
- Food and sanitation
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Anatomy and physiology as applied to physical therapy
- Prevention and elimination of emergencies
- Surgical and medical care
- basic pharmacology
- Human relations
- Nursing and care of infectious diseases
- Exercise Therapy
- Clinical observation
- General Medicine and Surgery
- Sports Science and Medicine
- Rehabilitation Science
- Massage, manipulation and physiotherapy
- Management of medical and surgical emergencies
- Medical Accessories
- Elementary physics and arts and crafts
- Thermal physics and thermotherapy
- Physics of light and light therapy
- Electrical physics and electrotherapy
- The state of neurology in physical therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Occupational therapy
The two-year training in physical therapy is comprehensive and includes a number of core subjects.
Career opportunities for TPD graduates
If you complete the course, you will be able to gain a lot of knowledge. On the other hand, you have a lot of options. You can choose whatever you want. Let’s discuss some perspectives on this career.
- As a physical therapist, you will get a job with a decent salary in all private hospitals and clinics. This opens up a wide exposure for you. You can gain a lot of experience in this area. Many private clinics are always looking for an experienced physical therapist.
- On the other hand, you can open your clinics to provide the best care to patients. When you open your own clinic, you become independent and can do your job quickly.
- In many cases, you can also get a nice job in gyms and fitness centers. These are the places that always prefer a physical therapist. They can help you in case of an accident.
- If you want, you can also work in sports centres. There is a close relationship between the player and the physical therapist. If you are injured in any way on the field or during a game, a physical therapist can help you immediately. It’s a great exhibit.
- You can also become a physical therapist at the Department of Defense. With this profession, you can treat the wounded in the army.
DPT facilities in India :
Let’s get acquainted with the best and most important DPT institutes in India. You will have many institutes, but it is better to go to the best one.
- Assam Down Town University (Guwahati)
- Christian Medical College (Vellore)
- Madras Medical College (Chennai)
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (Chennai)
- NIMS University (Jaipur)
- Marwadi University (Rajkot)
- KLE University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (New Delhi)
- An excellent professional university (Noida)
frequently asked questions
What is the scope of a degree in physical therapy?
What is the cost of physical therapy training?
Can I take the TPB after the TPD?
The only eligibility criterion is that you must have completed the DPT to the extent required by the desired college/university. … Your TPB approval is based on your TPD, not your 10th or 12th. So you can always apply for a side entrance.