The term child labour is used to define the types of work that deprive children of their childhood. Child labour is also considered a crime when children are forced to work at an early age. It can affect a child’s physical and mental development and is therefore considered a global economic and social problem. With all this in mind, we have prepared several essays entitled 100 words on child labour, 200 words on child labour and a long essay on child labour for different levels of students.
100-word essay on child labour
Child labour is essentially a reflection of weak economic and social institutions and poverty. This is becoming a serious problem in most developing and underdeveloped countries. In India, according to the 2011 census data, 3.95 percent of all children (5-14 years) are involved in child labour. There are important causes of child labour – poverty, unemployment, restriction of free education, violation of existing laws on child labour, etc. There are a number of reasons for this.
Because child labour is a global problem and therefore requires a global solution. Together we can stop or reduce child labour without fighting it by all means.
200-word essay on child labour
Child labour refers to the use of children of different ages in any form of work that deprives them of their childhood and causes them physical and mental harm. There are many factors that cause the number of working children to increase from day to day, such as B. Poverty, lack of employment for adults and young people, migration and emergency situations, etc. Poverty, lack of employment for adults and young people, migration and emergency situations, etc., are all factors that cause the number of working children to increase from day to day. Some reasons are the same for all countries and others are different in different areas and regions.
We need to find effective solutions to reduce child labour and save our children. For this to happen, the government and the people must unite. We need to create jobs for the poor so that they don’t have to force their children to work.
Many people, companies, organizations and governments around the world are working to reduce child labor. The United Nations International Labour Organization is working to reduce child labour worldwide. Significant progress was made between 2000 and 2012, as the total number of working children worldwide fell by almost a third over this period.
Long essay on child labour
Child labour is a major economic and social problem for several reasons. It can seriously affect a child’s physical, mental and cognitive development.
Causes of child labour
There are several reasons for the increase in child labour in the world. Here are some
- The increase in poverty and unemployment: – Most poor families depend on child labour to increase their chances of meeting their basic needs. According to UN statistics for 2005, more than 25% of the world’s population lives in extreme poverty.
- Restriction of free compulsory education : – Education helps people become better citizens because it helps us to grow and develop. As the availability of free education is limited, many countries such as Afghanistan, Niger, etc. have a low literacy rate of less than 30%, leading to an increase in child labour.
- Sickness or death in the family: – Prolonged illness or death in the family is a major cause of increased child labour due to loss of income.
- Generational cause: – In some families there is a tradition that parents who were working children themselves encourage their children to work as child labourers.
Abolition of child labour
Education is an essential part of any effective effort to eradicate child labour. In addition to the fact that education is free and compulsory for all, there are several other elements that can help to eliminate or reduce child labour. Here’s some.
- Awareness-raising : Parental awareness leads to the creation of a socially and economically progressive society. Recently, some NGOs have disseminated information on the importance of children’s rights in the community. They also aim to provide educational and income-generating resources to low-income families.
- Encouraging people to employ children in shops, factories, homes, etc. – When companies and industries such as retail, hotels and restaurants try to employ children in their activities, child labour is approved. So, in order to completely eliminate child labour, we have to acknowledge that people and companies do not have to hire children to do business.
Writing an essay on child labour is also an important subject of study at the moment.
10 lines on child labour,essay on child labour – wikipedia,child labour essay upsc,child labour articles pdf,child labor presentation,child labor article,child labor essay conclusion,child labor essay outline,child labor essay philippines,informative speech about child labor,reaction paper about child labor,persuasive speech about child labor,solution of child labour problem,child labor essay thesis,conclusion of child labour essay,What is Child Labour?Child labor is a kind of crime where children are violated to work at a very young age and do the duties just like grown-ups by practicing in business activities. The use of the children for financial work makes children denied of childhood, proper literacy, mental, physical, and social well being. In some countries, this practice is completely forbidden; however, it has become an international matter in most of the states as it is ruining the future of children extensively.What are the causes of Child Labour?The causes of child labour are:,The margin of poverty and unemployment is very large,Unavailability of free education,Violation of laws and codes of conduct,Inadequate laws and enforcement,Suppression of worker's rightsHow to prevent child labour?National laws about child labor should be revised,Refer to your buyers' demands,Verify the age of your employees.,Recognize dangerous work.,Take out a workplace risk estimation.,Prevent hiring children of minor age.,Withdraw children from hazardous work.,Decrease the hours for children under the smaller age,Child labor is a kind of crime where children are violated to work at a very young age and do the duties just like grown-ups by practicing in business activities. The use of the children for financial work makes children denied of childhood, proper literacy, mental, physical, and social well being. In some countries, this practice is completely forbidden; however, it has become an international matter in most of the states as it is ruining the future of children extensively.,The causes of child labour are:,Suppression of worker's rights,National laws about child labor should be revised,creative child labor titles,child labor laws research papers,child labor introduction research paper,child labour task 2,why is child labour bad short answer,child labor speech,child labor research paper outline,essay on poverty,causes of child labour,essay on child labour in 200 words,essay on child labour in 150 words,article on child labour in 200 words,1000 words essay on child labour,write an article on child labour in about 100 to 120 words